ALARM RECEIVING CENTRAL
- An Alarm Receiving Center (ARC) receives a signal every time there is a smoke or intrusion alarm event in a monitored facility. The signals reach the CRA by telephone and the incident is managed through an internal computer network.
- The first step that is taken is to confirm that it is not a false alarm: the ARC contacts the client, who must identify himself by a password, to find out the status of the situation. With certain advanced technology equipment, it is possible to detect noises and sounds that can give clues as to whether or not there is a real intrusion.
- Once the false alarm has been ruled out, the CRA gives notice to the security forces or fire brigades as appropriate, who from that moment, implement their action protocol.
- Next, we detail some of the functionalities of our Alarm Receiving Center, whose services are provided through GRUPO ON SEGURIDAD, S.L., with registration number in the D.G.P. 3844:
- – Reception and management of alarm signals through different communication channels (PSTN, IP, GSM, GPRS, among others).
- – Video verification of events.
- – Technical, medical, and similar alarms.
- – Management and bidirectional maintenance of systems.
- – Control of openings and closings.
- – 24 hours customer service.
- – Telecare
- – Extranet of online services for installers.
- – Web platform for end users.
- KOSMOS GROUP, PARTNER OF GRUPO ON SECURITY
- Kosmos Group is part of Grupo On Seguridad. Their Alarm Receiving Center is equipped with the latest management and communications technologies. A permanent surveillance and alert service is offered, with a state-wide presence. More than 17,000 clients trust our ARC.