ELECTRONIC SECURITY SYSTEMS
- Custom projects and integration in one place.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Equipped mobile workshops.
- 24 hours / 365 days service.
- Homologation in Low Voltage and Telecommunications.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 quality certificates.
- LAST GENERATION TECHNOLOGY IN ELECTRONIC SECURITY
- The protection of people and property has taken a qualitative leap with the application of the latest generation technologies in electronic security.
- This category includes CCTV systems (closed circuit television), license plate reading systems, access and presence controls, anti-intrusion systems, perimeter security systems, public address and intercom systems and the integration of all security systems.
- High-definition cameras for video surveillance and network connectivity allow us to offer services unimaginable to this day, such as, for example, automatically comparing objects by size, color or speed of movement; or coordinate multiple cameras to keep track of all the movements of a person within a building or a public area..
- ENGINEERING PROJECTS: SECURITY SYSTEMS, TELECOMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT
- Physical security, supported by electronic systems and devices, is one of the major areas of expertise of the Kosmos Group.
- ─ Engineering, installation and maintenance of Security Equipment and Systems: CCTV | Intrusion | Access Control | License Plate Readers | System integration.
- ─ Engineering, installation, and maintenance of Telecommunications Equipment: Intercom | Public Address | Walkie Talkies; and Electricity: Low Voltage.
- We take care of maintenance and we guarantee a job carried out with rigor and compliance with legal regulations.
- 1. Design > As the needs of the customer and in compliance with applicable regulations.
- 2. Installation > We contribute our experience and design the installations to the full satisfaction of the client. We certify that they are governed by mandatory legal regulations..
- 3. Maintenance > Each piece of equipment and security system needs different maintenance plans. Going to reference professionals to ensure that these systems are in perfect condition is essential.